He can offer Cywren...
- Purified Water
- Information on home equipment she buys
- Recomend she see a doctor
- "I was going to attend the clairvoyants meeting, but it was canceled due to unforeseen events."
- "Two cannibals are eating a clown. One cannibal turns to the other and asks, 'Does this taste funny to you?'"
- "Two atoms are in a bar. One says, 'I think I lost an electron.' The other says, 'Are you sure?' To which the other replies, 'I'm positive.'"
- "A neutron walks into a bar. 'How much for a drink here, anyway?' To which the bartender responds, 'For you, no charge.'"
- "I once visited a crematorium that gave discounts for burn victims."
- "Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic."
- If ignored when greeting Cywren, Wadsworth will mutter sarcastically "under his breath", i.e.: "How may I serve you, Master? (not that I really want to...)"
- Wadsworth will occasionally greet Cywren with "Good to see you alive and well today Madame," then will mutter sarcastically "well, good to see you any way" if he is ignored.