- "Yes, it is I!"
- ―Bob Derp
|Played by||Jordan Frye|
|Position/Rank||Science Officer, USS Voyager|
|Group||The Bob Starfleet|
The Derpian was the partner of Captain Moorr Taann before he betrayed her, and destroyed the U.S.S Voyager.
The Derpian, Derpian, Derp, Bob, and Bob Derp. His name is actually Bob Derp, but people call him The Derpian because of his race. He was basically named after his race.
- He works for the Romulan Empire, and he tricked the Starfleet Captain into thinking he works for the U.S.S Voyager.
- He was a Science Officer, and was part of the Derpian Science Academy.
- He was killed by Captain Moorr Taann, but a Romulan Warbird fired at the U.S.S Voyager. The explosion killed Captain Moorr Taann, and destroyed both the U.S.S Voyager, and the Romulan Warbird. It is possible Bob Derp was the Warbird's captain.
- Bob may have survived the lava long enough to give the order to shoot at the USS Voyager.
- Several hints were dropped as to his true agenda during the video, including his constantly going on about Romulans, his opinion that Vulcans are boring, his wanting to kill someone unimportant, the fact that he didn't want the Captain to explore the cafe, etc.
- He, like the rest of his race, is a terrible cook.
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 2425.1. Voyager has pulled into this new constellation.We do not know what we will find, or who we will have to kill. We do a lot of killing sometimes, but hopefully not anybody important."
- "You're the captain?"
- "A distress call? Where? Onscreen!"
- "Would you stop shooting the screen, please?"
- "It's not a constellation, it's a... Star system, what's the difference!"
- "This planet looks worse than the last one!"
- "I wanted monsters, darn it!"
- "This is Derpian to Voyager. We've landed on the planet... with the Distress signal and we are looking for it and... the Captain... what was your name again? ...Captain Marie Taan wishes Captain Picard to make her her tea, and to tell him that we have scanned the planet for the beings that we scanned that we looked at when we were on the planet. Derp out."
- "It's snowing, it's snowing, it's my birthday!"
- "Yes, it is I!"
- "Picard'll kill you, he wants his ship back."
- "Argh!" (Last words)
- "Romulans! This is our last chance! Attack Voyager while their shields are down!"