- "You have to knock next time.""What?""You have to knock."*opens door* "Hello, my name is Agent Knock.
- ―Margaret Johnson and Agent Knock
Agent Knock Information Gender ? Played by Jordan Frye Status Deceased Position/Rank Agent Nationality ? Age ? Group FBI Weapon Revolver Debut
- "Hello, my name is Agent... Um... Let me try that again."
- "Hello, (Margaret: You didn't knock!) my name is... Agent... um, I still can't think of a name."
- "It's not funny."
- "We have ways to do everything.(Margaret: Is it because of the head-) Everything."
- "No! It's not funny, stop laughing!"
- "You would like to know, wouldn't you."
- "Something is eating me!"
- "Alright, you have some explaining to do. What did you do to your cats? And why is it going to the b- is it going to the bathroom?"
- "I am not buying it, ma'am. I am not buying it, the FBI isn't buying it, the government is not going to buy that, you need a better excuse! (Margaret: Okay, uh... I have teenagers?) Good enough. We'll call back in a week."
- "I don't buy your English accent."
- "Why is he invisible?"
- "Are you insane?"
- "I'm sorry, someone that evil has to be put down. *shoots Uncle with a rocket launcher* ...There he is! I can see him now. HA! That's science at it's finest!"
- "You have some explaining to do."
- "What did you do to your cat?"
- "Why is there a guy in your closet?"
- "Why did he go in the closet?"
- "It is your duty to teach your friends how to sit. If you don't... This could happen."
- "I'm just gonna... Hide that dead body."
- "Ma'am, you're coming with me."
- "Surrender, miss Margaret! This is the police! You are under arrest! You're driving a green car and it's NOT St. Patrick's Day!"